I walked just for me! Day 2
- I hoard junk food in my car. I eat like I haven’t ate all day as I drive home from work. Today was chocolate donuts and pretzels. The whole time I said, “I will start a diet tomorrow”.
- Work. Home. Walk. Family….opportunity presented itself and I took it. No hesitation, walk!
- Muffin top obvious today, jeans too tight
- Sun was out, very uplifting
- 3 miles, alot of big hills, legs sore, knee wobbled, felt great!
Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.