Music in our Soul…Day 3
- Spotify playlist “Have a Great Day”
- Walked at a park today, everyone seemed to be swaying to my playlist. Couples holding hands while swinging their arms gently back and forth, dogs shaking their tails as they scampered by and kids running, sliding and swinging to the beat.
- Even this tree seemed to be leaning into a dip as I came around the curve with “Sweet Caroline”
- My earbuds kept popping out of my ears, my thighs were rubbing together, I held my phone in one hand and my car key in the other. The music kept me moving.
- “Uptown Girl”, “Don’t Stop Believing” and “You Shook Me All Night Long” kept me walking swiftly.
- 4 miles, no hills
Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
– Maya Angelou