Divert off the Path…Day 4
- Walked a paved path. The same path I had rode my bike down several times before.
- Walking allowed me to take in the sights, the sounds and the people, where biking caused me to miss.
- 2 times I turned off the paved walkway and 2 times I stumbled upon a sight I was better for of having seen.
- Earlier today, I wrote a list of things I would like to change or improve in my life. It seems that I am at the fork-in-the-road in my own life. Which way should I go?
- Just think of all of those things you miss in your life, when you just wiz right past without taking the time to see an opportunity that presents itself .
- Oh, how many opportunities we miss when we don’t take the path to self exploration and just stick with the life we feel we should just accept.
- 5 miles! I can’t believe I walked so far.
The Road Not Taken
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.