Let There Be Peace
- Saturday at home: no work, no games, no appointments, no kids
- The sun is extraordinary despite the cool temps.
- My new pants fit, were very comfortable…looked in the mirror, every dimple, every line, every bump shows through, not so comfortable anymore. Maybe another day
- I walked before the “what do you want to do today” game began. Our answers will differ, I usually say “whatever”. But first, I walked.
- 4 miles, lots of hills, immense peace
- Now what to do?
PEACE IS ITS OWN REWARD.