A Day of Results
- Results are in from the behavior tests, outcome was very predictable, just what we expected. He has all of the signs.
- Decisions are being made about our plans for the weekend, err on the side of caution or live like it’s your last. I know which side I’m sticking with.
- Spectators not allowed at the basketball tournaments. This is a first. Let’s keep this virus away.
- I walked 4 miles.
- Every other time in my life, 3 miles has been my max, 2 is where I usually settled for.
- I expect to see some results. I WILL SEE results! I will.
A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.