Hills, Valleys and Puddles
- A dog, a pole and daffodils could have also been the title today.
- I cast the line a few times, but nary fish was caught, nor was it cared to be caught.
- But ahh, the hiking opportunity. I love the hills that my legs must work hard to climb up and tense to keep myself vertical while going down the steep slick hillsides.
- The dog running playfully beside me, like he too is awakened FOR the beauty that surrounds him.
- The field of daffodils promising spring is near and I snatch some up as proof.
- The puddles I crossed just as I did as a child, with a splash and a laugh.
- 3.65 miles. I found my happy spot.
- Go outside today! Whether it is to watch the clouds, feel the air, watch the rain or breathe in the promise of spring.
To walk in nature, is to witness a thousand miracles.
– Mary Davis