Pacing, Spacing and Pouncing
- Not minding, back talking and lying
- Late into the evening, I paced.
- Paced up and down the road, paced while on the phone, paced in the store for supplies.
- Coronavirus isn’t close, but we are preparing for it and keeping our distance. We changed our plans and are keeping space between the public and ourselves. But as I shopped, I paced.
- Kitty pounced as I paced down the road, he pounced as I brought the groceries in and he pounced as I went back outside.
- I paced. He pounced. We are keeping our distance but he and I don’t need space between us. We are perfect partners for the pace of the day, the evening and the late night.
- No idea how much I walked today.
And now I’m pacing back and forth, wishing you were at my door.
– Taylor Swift