Spring into Step
- Although the world is in turmoil, Mother Nature is showing us bits of spring, new life and a sprinkling of hope in the air.
- There is a whole lot of negative in the world now, with the Covid 19 coronavirus, but we must all have hope and all do our part to lessen the effects of this virus on our communities.
- Take this time of social distancing to enjoy nature and what she has to offer you. Take a walk, a stroll or a jog. See the daffodils, the dogwoods and the forsythia starting to bloom. The sight of birth and growth is sure to give us all hope for our future.
- In my own life, there is stress, aggravation, worry and conflict. And so, I walked.
- I walked for almost 2 hours straight today. I have blisters on my heels, sore muscles and a calmer mind because of my walk today.
- 7.06 miles today! I am so impressed with myself.
- Keep safe, keep hopeful and keep walking!
Where flowers bloom, so does hope.
– Lady Bird Johnson