Saturday’s Walking for Wellness
- The world is changing so fast now and yet part of the world is forced to sit back, stay at home and go back to simpler times.
- Everyone is unsure where life will take them. Plans that were set in stone are now uprooted and demolished.
- Let’s all come together, separately, and support and care for each other’s mental and physical wellbeing.
- I walked for 2 hours straight today, almost 8 miles.
- Being in the country, I had the luxury of taking a slight detour and peeing in the woods. Let me tell you, it’s liberating to take break from your walk, make a pit stop, and be right back on your way.
- What did you do today for your physical and mental wellbeing?
Your body hears everything your mind says.