Find Something Beautiful Today
- Look around today and find something beautiful in your life and in the world around you.
- Let’s thank the healthcare workers, the grocery store employees, the scientists and the law enforcement officers.
- Today, try not to focus on the negative in the world. Focus on the positive, there is always something to be thankful for.
- I found these flowers growing by the side of the road. Up against the cold wind beating down on them and the floods of water that have recently washed over them. They are still standing tall, displaying their blooms and waiting for the sun to shine their way.
- I have a hard time focusing on the positive in my life sometimes. I get wrapped up in my regrets, my worries and my should have/could haves.
- But today I must brag! I lost 5 pounds as of day 1 of this blog. I have not changed my eating habits, only my excercise habits and my thinking. I have tried to put my health, physically and mentally, above everything else in my life. It is a daily struggle and yet a daily reward.
- I walked 6.75 miles today. It was cold, windy and gloomy and yet I felt in my spirit like it was sunny and 75 degrees with a nice ocean breeze. I looked around and was thankful to be able to physically walk and was thankful to be able to find beauty around me.
- What did you find beautiful today?
Life fails to be perfect, but never fails to be beautiful.