Storms are a Brewin’
- It’s just a matter of time before a beautiful day can turn into a storm of sorts.
- Clouds can roll in, tempers can flare, negativity can trump optimism.
- Sometimes it does take more effort to stay positive. Sometimes it does require sacrifice and initiative to make a change.
- These clouds were rolling in faster than I could keep a safe distance. But I kept walking. I kept trying. I kept an optimistic view that I will make it.
- And I did. 5 miles in today.
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
– Dale Carnegie