A Little Pain
- 3.6 miles walked earlier today
- Worked in my flower garden. Relaxed in the hammock.
- Read “Chose Wonder over Worry”
- Walked another 2 miles in the evening
- I’m sunburnt and I realized I have got to get a better pair of walking shoes.
I saw this after I returned from my first walk today. You know what? I’m kind of a badass. I kept walking past the initial pain. I didn’t even feel it once I was in my grove. And you know what? I went back for another 2 mile walk this evening.
Without pain, without sacrifice , we would have nothing.
– Fight Club