So Thankful For Today
- We rented an adorable Airbnb for the weekend. A sort of social distancing, staycation, home away from home.
- It’s nice to get away from the normal. I love getaways, vacations and mini trips.
- Just my daughter and I here, so its quiet, peaceful, therapeutic and fun.
- We walked for 6 miles down a scenic woodsy trail. It’s a beautiful, cool, spring day.
- About to see my other love, my son, for a bit.
- No hugs and kisses but plenty of love between us.
- I am so thankful for this much needed day!
Quote of the Day
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
– Jane Howard