- Just a beautiful day for a walk today. Hallelujah! Thank you to the Heavens! I am so thankful.
- I had a wonderful walk, that lasted about 2 hours and 45 minutes. I know I am shocked, too.
- It didn’t seem like that long though. I had my mind set on a goal, the sky was clear and bright, the animals in the field even felt alive and well.
- These adorable, yes adorable, cows watched me march past them. I think they were impressed with my positive stride.
- Armed with my backpack and water bottles, my podcasts and my love of life, I walked far and without regret.
- I waved and smiled, I laughed aloud at Dr Phil, I watched fluffy clouds following me and directing me to “come this way”.
- I walked 10.2 miles.
- I am fierce! I am thankful! I am loving life! I am a cow lover, if you can’t tell!
Quote of the Day
Don’t Have a Cow, Man! – Matt Groening
I don’t believe that you have to be a cow to know what milk is. – Ann Landers