Mudding and Getting Along
- I can’t wait to go on a hike in the woods. Someday, soon, hopefully I will pack up my backpack, load up my car with gas and snacks and HEAD OUT FOR A MINI HIKING TRIP.
- But for now, the social distancing and closures won’t allow it. So I walked in the rain on 2 occasions today.
- The first to get out of the house and ironic as it may be, the 2nd to get out of the house AGAIN.
- The rain deterred me from logging in very many miles. The mud prevented me from off roading and the kids prevented me from enjoying a peaceful rainy day inside. So I must look at that as a positive.
- If it weren’t for the fighting, bickering and plain ol’ not getting along I may not have took the 2 walks today that allowed me to clock-in 3.5 MILES!
- So here’s to looking on the brightside and looking at all of the avenues of getting in our daily walks as a POSITIVE!
Quote of the Day
Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.