Beautiful Day for a Walk and a Little Flower
- The sun shone on me today for most of my walk. It was beautiful, breathtaking and much needed.
- I bragged just a moment too soon and before I knew it, I was getting rained on.
- It didn’t last long and I was mid stride with my face in the sun again.
- I ordered a pedometer today from Amazon. I would like to know just how many steps I actually take in a given day, since as of my day 1 walk I have only tracked the mileage of “my walk”.
- Today I walked 5 miles. I feel another 5 in me but there are so many other things I need to do right now.
- I hope the sun shone on you all today, if only just a peek.
Quote of the Day
Just living is not enough…One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.
– Hans Christian Andersen