Even Better than a Fitbit!
- My fitbit arrived in the mail today! Look at me, I’m so fancy and high tech.
- Seriously, though, it came in the mail this afternoon. I had to charge it for 10 minutes. Download an app. Sync it to my phone. Then stick it in my wrist and it’s ready to go.
- It tells me the time and date, how many steps I take and my heart rate. I can record a walk, run or even a bike ride.
- I still need to look over the app and figure out all of the extra bling, but for now I’m pretty excited about it!
- 2 miles walked plus a bunch of steps that I can’t wait to see totalled tonight.
On a More Important Note
It’s my daughter’s birthday today! 26 years ago this beautiful young lady was born into this world. I am so thankful for her and love her more than any mom could ever love a daughter. She is kind, adventurous, loving, compassionate, intelligent and a good listener. I am so very blessed.
Quote of the Day
A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous….full of beauty and forever beautiful….loving and caring and truly amazing.
– Deanna Beisser