Lake View Walk for Stress Relief
- I am in awe of the breathtaking landscape I walked upon today.
- Miles don’t matter, steps don’t matter.
- All that matters is the stress has been pulled from my soul and released into the warm, spring air. It floated away into oblivion.
- I am at peace. All is well.
- Take a walk around a lake, if you are able to, and feel the stress released from your body.
- Your muscles will relax, your toes stop their curled grip, your grimaced lips relax and possibly turn into a grin.
- Go for a walk anywhere and feel the stress leave your body!
Quote of the Day
Make your heart like a lake, with a calm, still surface, and great depths of kindness. – Lao Tzu