Made for Walking?
- The clouds set the stage for an awe-inspiring day of walking.
- I made my way across the yard more times than I could count. I took the occasional detour to the hammock. But I eventually made my way to my planned walk for the day.
- 4 miles of walking. A sunburn on my nose and cheeks.
- I started out with my long hair blowing in the wind. Oh, I was confident.
- My form fitting black leggings, a sports top with the back cut out. An extra spring in my step.
- I circled back my loop with my hair sticking to my face and the exposed sweaty skin on my back.
- My face started out with a grin and a lighthearted facade and finished with a sweaty, sunburned age upon it.
- My cute leggings were plastered to my sweaty ass and I wasn’t sure if my bra would ever peel off.
- Where the hell did summer come from? 83 degrees came from outta nowhere and I wasn’t prepared in the least bit. I chugged my water. Gracefully? You ask….hell no! Water poured over my shirt in a righteous attempt to cool my steaming body as I climbed hill after hill.
- Oh, if the passersby could have seen me 40 minutes ago in my hair- flowing-high- esteem- self. Instead they passed the red, sweaty, puffing woman with the sweaty ass and the water soaked rim of shirt. My apologies.
- So was today made for walking? Yes, but I should have made myself ready for walking.
Quote of the Day
A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.
– Joyce Brothers