66 Days of Walking
- I did it!!! I achieved my goal of daily walking for 66 days.
- There were times when I didn’t want to get up off the couch and go for a walk. There were times it was cold, rainy, and gloomy. Then thankfully, there were many sunny days, just warm enough days and perfect weather days.
- I listened to many podcasts, talked on the phone some, took many pictures and walked in silence, gratitude and awe.
- Some days I walked 2 miles, some days 5 and a few times I walked 10 miles.
- After the 30 day mark, I started really needing my walk. Around the 50 day mark I noticed, I anticipated my daily walk and would do anything to alter my schedule so I would get it in.
- I believe I have formed the habit of daily walking and I am very thankful for that.
Quote of the Day
If you can dream it, you can do it!
– Walt Disney
Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.
– George Whitefield